The new scents have been added to the scent list and all products so check out The Shop and order your candles today
Hello everyone: I made a road trip today to the supply store and yes I came back with 4 new scents , I will get these added to the products and scent list in the next couple days .
I can tell you that they all are amazing …………
This fragrance includes mouth-watering notes of oatmeal and sweet cream butter, cinnamon, raisins, and honey, with notes of vanilla, brown sugar, and maple.
Cabernet has a classically deep red color and displays a lovely bouquet of berries and oak. A full-bodied wine with good varietal character and power, it offers rich cherry flavors with excellent balance and a long finish. We have combined this lovely aroma with hints of Christmas time.
This fragrance begins with top notes of orange peels, apples, and lemons; followed by middle notes of clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg; and well-rounded with base notes of cinnamon bark and woods.
This fragrance is an arrangement composed of fresh top notes of green apple, red delicious apple, and pineapple; middle notes of tropical peach blossoms, and orchid; all sitting on a fruity, floral musk.
Love getting messages like this :
Thank you Dorothy I got my goodies today the kettle corn muffin and blueberry muffins the look so real and smell sooo awesome and the tarts are amazing you will be getting more orders soon there fantastic
Calico Creations has been at the crafting table again :
Sometimes it hard to believe that these are made from wax , because the smell is so true to what you remember as a kid growing up ….
There is nothing more exciting then getting a message from a new customer , that they received their order :
Got my package and I could smell the Blueberry Muffins through the box . She loved them so much that she sent me picture of how she displayed them , so of course I had to ask if I could share them for everyone else to enjoy and maybe inspire other customers .
I’m adding the following scents to my list :
Wintery Candy Apple
Bet Your Butterscotch
Green Apple Explosin
Hot Baked Apple Pie
A recipe for Amish Friendship Bread is located below.
Amish Friendship Bread Recipe
When making this bread, do not use metal utensils or containers.
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 cups white sugar, divided
- 3 cups milk
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Let stand 10 minutes. In a 2 quart container glass, plastic or ceramic container, combine 1 cup flour and 1 cup sugar. Mix thoroughly or flour will lump when milk is added. Slowly stir in 1 cup milk and dissolved yeast mixture. Cover loosely and let stand until bubbly. Consider this day 1 of the 10 day cycle. Leave loosely covered at room temperature.
- On days 2 thru 4; stir starter with a spoon. Day 5; stir in 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup milk. Days 6 thru 9; stir only.
- Day 10; stir in 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup milk. Remove 1 cup to make your first bread, give 2 cups to friends along with this recipe, and your favorite Amish Bread recipe. Store the remaining 1 cup starter in a container in the refrigerator, or begin the 10 day process over again (beginning with step 2).
The fourth and final style of cupcake that we offer… for now! I was so pleased with how the raspberry icing turned out on this one. Not too overpowering, but far from mild. It’s a sweet little cupcake that looks great by itself or in a group. At the craft shows, I display these cupcakes in a tray that looks like I just pulled them out of the oven. Looks amazing!