It is so exciting to be working on orders and you have a message come in from a customer and they send you a picture and tell you how much they like the candles they ordered. Make’s it all worth while …..
to Calico Creations – Candles and More
October 10 at 9:41pm ·
Received my melts and so happy. Your Christmas scent ones were awesome. Had to melt one tonight to get me in the mood.
Here is the first of many to come of new candles …. if this grabs your interest please visit The Shop and if you would like to bring it into your home be sure and check it out at The Shop
|HOT BAKED APPLE PIE|
|CHESTNUT BROWN SUGAR|
|PUMPKIN PIE SPICE|
|MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE|
|SEA SALT CARAMELS|
|SNICKER DOODLE LATTE|
Hot Baked Apple Pie
A recipe for Amish Friendship Bread is located below.
Amish Friendship Bread Recipe
When making this bread, do not use metal utensils or containers.
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 cups white sugar, divided
- 3 cups milk
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Let stand 10 minutes. In a 2 quart container glass, plastic or ceramic container, combine 1 cup flour and 1 cup sugar. Mix thoroughly or flour will lump when milk is added. Slowly stir in 1 cup milk and dissolved yeast mixture. Cover loosely and let stand until bubbly. Consider this day 1 of the 10 day cycle. Leave loosely covered at room temperature.
- On days 2 thru 4; stir starter with a spoon. Day 5; stir in 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup milk. Days 6 thru 9; stir only.
- Day 10; stir in 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup milk. Remove 1 cup to make your first bread, give 2 cups to friends along with this recipe, and your favorite Amish Bread recipe. Store the remaining 1 cup starter in a container in the refrigerator, or begin the 10 day process over again (beginning with step 2).
This is an absolute favorite of mine. If you love the blueberry and strawberry muffins, this new banana nut muffin is a must add to your candle collection. Place a few of these on a warming rack in your kitchen, and your guests will think you’ve been baking away all day!
Select Banana Nut Muffin below and add it to your kitchen today!